The 2nd Edition Artificially Intelligent Earth Exploration Workshop
30 November, 2021
The 2nd Edition Artificially Intelligent Earth Exploration Workshop is organized by SEG and will be running online from Tuesday Nov. 30th to Thursday, Dec. 2nd.
SWAG members will be presenting the following talks/posters:
Tuesday, 30 November 2021
- 16:45 - 17:00 | “MLReal: Bridging the Gap Between Training on Synthetic Data and Real Data Applications in Machine Learning” | Tariq Al Khalifah
- 18:55 - 19:10 | Hyper-Parameter Selection for Self-Supervised Seismic Denoising | Claire Birnie
Wednesday, 1 December 2021
- 16:53 - 17:01 | Prediction of Initial Model for Elastic FWI with CNN on Data with Lack of Low Frequencies | Pavel Plotnitskii
- 17:01 - 17:09 | Robust Subsalt Fullwaveform Inversion on Challenging Data with the Aid of Unet | Abdullah Alali
- 17:25 - 17:33 | Self-supervised Learning for Random Noise Removal in Seismic Data | Sixiu Liu
(All times are in Gulf Standard Time GMT +4:00)
To find more on this SEG workshop click here.